J-Swizzle's Indianapolis Restaurant Map

View Indianapolis Restaurants in a larger map
Blue Markers = Places To Visit Utensils = Places We've Been

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What Is A Food Baby?

You know when you eat too much of a really good meal and your stomach pooches out? That, my friend, is your food baby.

And that's why I've jumped on the bandwagon and started this blog. Instead of fighting my food baby with hours of exercise and Lean Cuisines, I'm going to start feeding it...with one restaurant at a time.

This blog is also going to record adventures of my roommates and me (We haven't come up with a catchy house name yet. We're open to suggestions.) as we tackle all of the restaurants set up on Jamie's Indianapolis Restaurant Map.


1 comment:

  1. my personal favorite (that I've come up with) is the Stonecreek Drive Diners Club...it sounds very exclusive. Haha.

    ReplyDelete