J-Swizzle's Indianapolis Restaurant Map

View Indianapolis Restaurants in a larger map
Blue Markers = Places To Visit Utensils = Places We've Been

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sizzling Wok - Michigan Rd.


I'm still trying to make it a habit to take pictures before eating food...so when Jamie and I got take out from the Sizzling Wok on Michigan Road, I had a setback in my habit progress and forgot to take any pictures...but luckily, the Indystar took some great pictures of a couple of the dishes we had.

Before you judge the amount of food we ordered (and devoured), Jamie ordered enough food for 3 people, but P ditched us. We were going to be nice and leave P some, but all of the dishes were so delicious that when we paused and assessed the situation, all of the food was gone...oops...

We ordered the goi rolls (pictured on Indystar). They're like spring rolls with a sweet dipping sauce.

We tried the rice noodle combination (pictured on Indystar). We didn't get as many garnishes as pictured, but I didn't miss them. The broth was so flavorful, I was drinking it by the end of the meal. Definitely my favorite dish.

The lemongrass chicken was also really good (pictured on Indystar). It was a good balance to the rice noodles.

All of the food was really well cooked and had a ton of flavor. Nothing was too salty, and everything had a good amount of heat with the option of adding more. I really loved it, but I usually love the shady looking whole in the wall places.

The Rating

Info
Sizzling Wok
7280 Michigan Rd.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
317-298-9001




No comments:

Post a Comment